RECIPES     GARDEN     WISDOM     ETSY SHOP     CONTACT

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Lavender in the garden

Lavender harvest

What a treat to come back to my garden in Southern California after 1 month spent in Provence,and to find all my lavender in bloom again. I decided to cut the flowers and let them dry flat. I will later do more dried lavender sachet with the old linen sheets I brought back from France.
A nice activity to do inside in the winter.


Lavender harvest Lavender harvest Lavender harvest Butterfly on a lavender Lavender harvest Dried lavender sachets

1 comment:

  1. A debt of gratitude is in order for the web journal stacked with such a large number of data. Halting by your web journal assisted me with getting what I was searching for. BonsaiTreeGardener.net

    ReplyDelete