RECIPES     GARDEN     WISDOM     ETSY SHOP     CONTACT

Friday, July 4, 2014

Yellow Daisies Charm in Provence Countryside

Yellow daisies - Provence

Going through the pictures I took on my last trip to France, I found these stunning yellow daisies that my grand mother planted, at least 20 years ago in our country house. Every summer, they create a festival of warm yellow sunshine blooms.

The flower may look pretty simple, but its striking color and happy radiance just caught my eyes. I wish I could be in that state of joy every single every moment of my life.

Yellow daisies - Provence Yellow daisies - Provence Yellow daisies - Provence

We have a lot of vintage treasures buried in the house my great grand father built. I found some old Le Parfait canning jars that were the perfect vase for these insouciant beauties.

Yellow daisies in a vintage glass  -  Provence jar Yellow daisies in a vintage glass jar

Julie, the third generation of cats who lives permanently in the country house, is always around and curious when we are there. She seemed to enjoy these yellow marguerites too.

Yellow daisies in a vintage glass jar  - Provence Julie Yellow daisies in a vintage glass jar

No comments:

Post a Comment